Skip to main content

I killed a professional serial killer in the kitchen toilet!! 😭

2nd Ramadan, on a beautiful Dhuha, at pressure 60 pascal.

Hello everyone. Today i want to share w you somewhat brand new sad, drama, horror & thriller story on Netflix. Kidding. 

2 months ago, when there were nobody at home except this beautiful young lady named Rao-hayna and her little baby sister, bumped to her notorious psycho stalker when she didn't wear her spectacles! 

It all started at 8.00 am. When Rao thought she should repay her parents for paying her school, by doing house chores. She washed the dishes, she cleaned the kitchen, she swept the maniac on the floor, she she she she she's EVERYTHING! ( disclaimer: but still not as good as her mother )

After preparing her baby sister the most scrumptious anchovies porridge, she suddenly felt her little stomach aching with no mercy. So she put her baby sister down and look straight at the kitchen toilet where people invest their businesses there successfully. But that look didn't stand for Rao even a minute, Rao's baby sister shouted, screamed and forced Rao to take her with!

Rao thought that maybe she could take time waiting her mother to come home. So she decided to just forget her dream and feed her baby sister. She then went to the kitchen, wanting to wash her dirty-clean hand and... wait. What is that horrible black patch on the wall? 

Rao then look a little closer like a bird box version for her stupid 400-powered glasses went to buy some groceries.

Hahshsgsgsiwowlmaksowkwnw8w9wjwnq9191j2h3gevslspzkznxbfbfkspwpwowi3heveuw9q91ob2v3v49eownwvw OH MY GOD IT'S... IT'S.... IT'S.........SKSKWOQOW9WWOWVV3EI9S9SOSHSVSVWWIWOOQOWJSOSIRU43G3B3NWKSK HELPPPPOPO 9999999999 HELPPPPPPPPPP 

There was a SNAIL without its shell (euwwnwjwkwkwjwjsjsksk) tryna relax in the cold, comfortable toilet 😭😭😭😭

Rao shouted like nobody's there. Like no one's existed in the neighbourhood. Literally because she knew no one's gonna help her and that's equivalent to she's the only one in the world that currently living and breathing.

She felt that her heart starting to beat quicker than a running horse, and in her stomach, nobody knows what enzymes had been released there. Her mouth, suddenly became mute. Her body, seemed like someone's had pulled the body plug that connects with the wire from her brain. She can't move. All in her head was " 999, please there's a silent killer in the toilet. Get rid of it please, 😭😭😭 "

And yes. Rao cried and her voice was beyond the helicopter. SO LOUD. She quickly ran to get her basic kinda phone and called her mother.

"*shouting like she met Harry Styles* , UMIIIIIII ADA ADA ADA *SHOUTS AGAIN*, *CRIES*, UMI TOLONG *SHOUTS*, " MOM TURNED OFF THE PHONE. 😫☠

Rao felt like her body is going to be seperated to 10 parts. That's just how traumatised Rao is whenever she found a snail in her radar. She doesn't hate snail. It just makes her feel uncomfortable and tortured. Just like everyone else whenever they meet lotus pods. Just like everyone else whenever they meet centipedes in their swimming suits. It is how her body reacts to the surroundings. Just. Like. Everyone. Else.

Rao waited 3 hours and took a look again in the toilet, either the silent killer changed its mind and decided to look for another victim. And oooh, where is it? The killer's gone! But it's hard to confirm for Rao is somewhat near to blindness.

She then turned on the light and stare as if she is buying some potatoes. Checking either the potato is good or no.

There was no sign of the killer and its presence hours ago, sure made lots of enzymes in Rao's tummy so..as Rao stepping her precious, clean feet in the toilet..

***SHOUT AS IF YOU LITTLE BROTHER STEPPED ON YOUR 3 MONTHS AGO SCHOOL PAPER PROJECT U NEED TO SUBMIT TOMORROW*******

I saw... a small critter moved as fast as lightning.. 😭😭😭 it can stretches itself 4 inches long approximately and.. it has a pair of antenna 😭😭😭😭 and the colour was kinda dark green with a lil touch of chocolate euwwwwwww 😭😭😭😭😭☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠.

I jumped out from the toilet and saw how literally only 4 seconds for the snail to move from the floor to the pipe. And ya i vomitted. Seeing those really. Can. make. me die.

I cannot stand it anymore, what made u think my house is YOUR HOUSE? I went ahead to grab some epsom salt and i fill a plastic jar with water. I dissolved the salt and turned on a video call with my pops and mother. They were like sssup? What's happening in the kitchen? Where is the baby? Has she eaten?

With anxiety, and flustery feeling, i threw  the salty liquid to the snail and SCREAMED CUZ I AM KILLING LIVING THING 😭😭😭😭 I CRIED AFTER THE SNAIL FELL AND IT WAS LIKE SHRINKING AND MISSING. I MEAN THE THING I SAW MOVING LIKE A FERARRI IN THE TOILET HAS TURNED INTO SOMETHING..still? Like it is vanished just like that!!!.

I turned off the video call and wrote everything down in the family WhatsApp group.. told them the event and.. i can't stop crying.. i never killed any living creature (after ants, mosquitoes and cockroaches).

But... i am feel attacked. I feel tortured. I feel like im going to lose my mind. I just can't get along with it so why it was there? I believe that even saints will do the same thing if they are on my shoes. Standing in front of one of their biggest fear.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I guess if i called u that day u are going to mute it and let me scream all by myself thinking that u hear me aren't u πŸ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Being a mascot πŸ‘½

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! πŸ˜€πŸ’œ so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! πŸ€⚽πŸŽΎπŸŽ½πŸƒπŸ—½πŸšΈ❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so πŸ˜‚ }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. πŸ‘½ (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🀣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...