Skip to main content

...a whut? Poem

I have no power to
Stop somebody from hating me
Nor the power to
Stop somebody from loving me

So why bother..?

-R, 14th October 2019


The story behind the poem's title is my 1st reaction when i first heard what was really happening.

What was the happening thangg? You'll ask. Well, this is one of the bizarre event of my life.. it's about a very bold man (i have to admit). at first, i was left puzzled in the hallway but on 14th of October, everything was very clear to me.

I was not very shocked as people thought me i should have.  Such a bold act, all i could describe.

This poem is dedicated to what was happening on me and has nothing to do with everyone. I really appreciate your love for my blog and my writings as promised, my digital diary. But dang, i am too shyyy to write every single piece of my ages crocheted mind. I think a lot a daydreaming a lot! Whoever reads the poems in the blog  and wondering, keep on cause I do enjoy left people puzzled.  

Love & peace (salam),
Raihana, & no one else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

Insecurity-

 27th June 2022.  So I have this little secret I hid, deepest in my heart; Something of its truth I won't admit, but poison is never meant to be kept. - My insecurity.  For all these years of living, it's quite shocking to say that I have been thinking of suicide so much for this semester. Nobody knows, how hard for me to cope with everything, and it's even funnier when people described me as "problemless" - quite a compliment for me for being hell good at camouflaging the flaws.  There were times I wished to be killed during my sleep, for somebody to suddenly come and stab my back during my prayer. I sometimes lusted to fall sick and to have the most beastly disease on earth and die. I just hate of living. I don't want to meet anyone.  I have no idea where of all these are coming from, I did everything - from turning on the Ruqyah for myself, to have some emails from Malaysian government of mental health careline.. I even had spilling session with somewhat ...

designing badge for MEDCY 🥴

rasa mcm baru jek masuk CFS haritu eh know2 dah 15 Jun 2021? where the heck the time has gone to? 🥺🌦️  so last week Mazliana texted me.. u might be wondering, siapa Mazliana ni? well, Mazliana ni member time sem 2 sbb stay campus sama2 kenz, dia from Allied Health Sc and she's somewhere in the high committee of MEDCY. MEDCY ni apa pula? basically MEDCY ni nama society untuk SEMUA course sc; BioSc, PhySc, Nursing, Medic, Dentistry etc.  jadi time tu malam Rabu last week, dia ketuk bagi salam kat whatsapp, tanya bizi kee and i was like takkan la nak jujur ngat kan but yea AED kids currently tengah final project so we can only predict that we all gonna lose our minds at the end of the semester. 😍 Mazliana minta tolong designkan badge untuk tutor MEDCY. as we all know, MEDCY ni such a massive society  sbb dia gabung SEMUA budak sc, jadi diorg ada mcm mentor utk siapa yang dapat GPA Dean's List and A exceptional untuk particular subjek sc, kena jadi tutor untuk student lai...

Called her mine.

 22nd August 2023      She was somehow a Lebanese.. perhaps an Arab.. whose kind soul was the warmth of the friendship between my family and her. Her husband, was caught dead while protecting the country, he was a brave, fine soldier. And this woman, she had that big eyes and a pointy nose. Her hair was nearly curl and it is in light brown. She was a doctor and somehow people are so greed for heaven that they got her killed. In that dream, she was a good friend of mine.     " You take her! " was her last word to me, for her first born. The little angel was just born and knew nothing. Not even she could recognize her mother.      So I called her mine.. That time was as if I am an independent adult, alone, and ready to spend my life for the little girl. I brought her everywhere and taught her to laugh. She has that bright, big smile and that cheeks, light pink shades whenever she sees me. Her eyes blue and, she is mine.     I remember...