Skip to main content

Met some makcik2 and they said they saw me on the internet!

Assalamualaikum everyone! I am very glad that i finally got free time to write an entry today, back at the 1st purpose why this blog was made 😁.

So tadi, i was watching some Korean Movie clips (whyyyy takde full movie genk like I'm dying for the movie!! 😭😭) and just then i heard somewhat familiar voice coming out from my mum's room. The voice was loud, clear and ooh pretty ear-catching too. Ada gaya2 pembaca berita. 🤔 listening for what yang nak dikata, LAAAA, SUARA AKU KE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 evet, it's my voice. Then my mum called me, " Cayang! " and i rushed to her. I was nervous, " mak aku tgk video2 aku ke " since every piece of my thang is under her control. And if she watches some of my gedik2 video on the phone, oh God she will starts her endless nagging saying that " what purpose a buat video mcm ni? " or " instead of mcm ni baik ko buat math " and stuff. But know that, my mum knows me so yah ada guwe kisah?😅 

And so guwe pun arrived depan hidung momma i. When my mum showed me the video, EEEPPP VIDEO REVIEW PASAL SEMINAR CHEGU KHAIRI LAA 😂 !! Sapa tak kenal cg Khairi? Selalu ada je iklan dia all over Social Media. Esp Facebook i think sbb dia nak promote dkt mak2 supaya masukkan anak diorg since fb kan mmg port mak2 😂.  So, i was chosen to share what i got from the seminar. Also, there were some other friends la. Ada Mun, Arif & Edry.

I was like, MUM WHERE DID YOU FOUND THIS? IT'S BEEN AGES CG SUHAIL ( my addmath teacher) ASKED FOR THE VIDEOS. My mum was like " entah, buka2 fb je kluar muka ko " and hell i look so cute even w spek yang takde tangkai sebelah 😂😂😂😂.

So my mind goes back down to the memory lane where recently there were makcik-makcik at my school canteen said that they saw me on the internet. At first, i was "Makcik silap org kot.. 😅"

"Tak, makcik tahu la tu kamu. "

Aku pikir sat, youtube channel aku ke? Setahu aku aku tak tunjuk muka 🤔

" oh, video masa Iftar Perdana tu ya? "
*i was also chosen utk di interview as wakil sekolah utk prog. Iftar Perdana dgn Menteri Pendidikan, YB Maszlee Malik !! 🤩 full story on my next entry cuz adik aku, Rachel ni tak boleh kalau tak dipegang 🌝🌝🌝.

"Bukan... yang Iftar Perdana tu makcik dah tgk.. yang ni yang lain.. macam bukan dekat sekolah.. awak cakap pasal matematik"

BING! Now i remembered!

"Oh, tu seminar Addmath, cikgu tu suruh saya share pasal apa yang saya dapat dr seminar dia😄😄 saya tak tgk lagi video nya. T.kasih makcik! Hehe "

And so on, yang lain tanya benda sama jugak. 💁‍♀️


And yah bila dah tgk video ni baru la nak betulkan2 ayat like IM SO DUMB IN BERBAHASA, pardon me people 😣😣😣 but still, im too good at smiling i guess.. and cooking... and shopping... and outfit-ing 🤷‍♀️ *just to sedapkan my heart since i know I'm so dumb at literally everything, but still mesti ada jugak terer at something hihi*

So yah, that's 1 of the hectic roller coasters of my f5. Gonna share more about what I've been thru this whole year & i bet this is the mukemmel life God gave me, alhamdulillah, 🥰


Wallahuaklam, see u on my next entry!

#counttheblessings
#blessed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

Final project , architecture diary.

 24th October 2020.  It's week 12 everyone and we are done with all the lessons that we are just a week away from final exam! Hundreds of food been eaten, lots of lipstick been used and tons of drawings been submitted.  Being this far, these are the common architectural people culture I've observed: 1. We are too vulnerable  2. THERE IS NO SHY SHY IN OUR DICTIONARY  3. Get used to rejection just like you get used to Corona 4. Keep on STANDING FOR YOUR OWN IDEA Last week my lecturer handed me some of the  BIGGEST drawings I've ever drawn in life and guess i got B+ for musolla interior i made. Let me tell you, the interior was inspired by the Sheikh Zayed mosque which probably you can tell, it is hell gorgeous of course!! But my lecturer did agree with that point, but for some reasons she gave me B+ is because I AM NOT TALENTEN IN DRAWING. LIKE LEGIT SOME OF THE THINGS IN THAT BUILDING LOOKS 2D INSTEAD OF 3D.  Another thing is, she asked me why did i did...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...