Skip to main content

SO... I HAVE THIS ONE FRIEND...

 9th December 2021, Thursday,

 it's Mashada's birthday, my pen pal from London hee - May Allah bless her always <3 .


So right now we are just done with Land, Site & Survey. We legit got last minute announcement that we're going to be having a 'midterm'; As we all know, Architecture is seldom to have a written examination since our workload is already beyond the 24/7, non-stop and endless. So I slept early yesterday so I could wake up early this morning to revise all the slides from week 1 till week 8 ya. Like today, I finally understand what are we actually learning in this subject so alhamdulillah, only God knows how clueless I was, I take 6 subjects for this semester and the credit hour is around 20.5 something, but the university 's approximate is 19.5. So, that is why this blog is quite dusty these days hahahahaha. 

Alright, I think everybody is well informed that I'm currently studying in an international university, hence I do have some international friends here. But not all of them are here since they're preparing for the visa and Malaysia is quite strict for outsiders, cuz man, it's post pandemic! To tell, I made a mate with this one guy, my course mate. His name is Riyadh. The first time I knew him was when he couldn't enter the meeting in his Microsoft Teams so I sent him the link I had but it turned out to be the wrong link. Thus we  both were inside a very quite meeting but there were some of our friends too, thought that it was the right link so HAHAHAHAAHA. I came to ask him "dyou hear anything? cuz I don't" "Me neither", he replied. Long story short, Riyadh is the one who got to find the right link and managed to share it with others. I was so embarassed that time HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, you guys might want to know some things about Riyadh, he's a Thai, but he lives in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. This makes him can speak several languages like Arabic, English, Thai and as well Bahasa Melayu. So we got to be closer cuz he loves to ask me questions regarding our classes and assignments since that day. 

Riyadh is a  polite, a soft-spoken and a shy guy, we talked hell a lot in whatsApp, we shared a lot of sketches, notes and informations (if you're Architecture student, it's so hard to see other's work, most of the time things need to be keep confidential), but not for Riyadh and I hahahahaha. We even discuss together when it's quiz, we share our answers; It's not that we're cheating, but it's like we just want to know how each of us is doing, either the question is so hard or maybe one of us needs help from the lecturers regarding the connection, etc. Like we really have each other - and I'm quite touched :') . Shy, because we had the day when he wanted to be in a group with me but I was with my friends and he was like, "Raihana, why is your group consists only girls? I feel shy to fill in my name um maybe you can switch and we can get into Akmal's group? If only you don't mind?"- Wallah, if anyone is having a language barrier, you guys will probably misunderstood his words right? Luckily that he was talking to ME, HAHAHAHAHAH

I started to notice that he is starting to get comfortable with me- when he never spoke with any of my friends except Afizul (because they're classmates) nor replied in the whatsapp groups, but he even speak Kelantanese to me, guys!! "I'm not really good in English, but Raihana, can you speak Arabic? Oh easier if you can speak Kelantanese. Raihana boleh kecek Kelate dok?" HAHAHAHAHAA I can't stop myself from laughing, the day he spilled that his parents are actually Malay, but he's also confused about his background. He explained about how Pattani and Kelantan was once a state but  then splitted into 2 states and now both are located in 2 different countries. And you guys know what, none of our course mates know that Riyadh is actually half Malay I would say, and he can speak Malay, but broken one hahahahaha. Thinking back, I think everyone just know that he's a thai and lives in Thailand and that's all.

When it comes to grouping, most of my friends said that Riyadh is so quite and doesn't ask anything - a total problem especially during the submission day, because we had that one day he wasn't around, so his group cannot submit the work without him. And yes let me tell you it was because he went to accompany his mother to the hospital, like what is this we are not even in the same class nor groups but like why he didn't inform his team mates specifically about his schedule?! oh well.

So back to the first thing I told you, I was having a midterm, and I was so confident and ready to any shitz this life has to offer, but guess what, we were informed that it'll be only 10 questions, 10 QUESTIONS FOR MIDTERM IS EQUIVALENT TO HELL-DIFFICULT-KIND OF QUESTIONS. like, logically, how come you wanna compress all 8 weeks lectures in just 10 questions?! And yes, when the moment had finally arrived, I only managed to answer 3 questions :").  I was having problem to open my quiz at first, the time given was only 30 minutes, and I did inform my lecturer, unfortunately she was on flight :D so I lost around 15 minutes waiting for my quiz to appear in my I-Taleem. Around 5 minutes left before the quiz is closed, suddenly Riyadh texted me, "Are you still in the quiz?" , I was so worried about my quiz, and I got to replied dia pulak kan hmmm. "Yes I am." 

" What question, Raihana? "

"No 4 is hard, hbu? "

And he sent me lots of voice messages, like how come I can listen to it, I was answering my quizzzzz.

Riyadh later sent me his full answer, so I gave him mine too and checked the difference between our answers, only 2 questions were different, as for the rest, we picked the same answers. 1 minute left, so I submitted my answer right away and AMEKKO the marks was displayed on the screen, and I check both mine and Riyadh's, I got 8/10, and Riyadh got 10/10!! 

I congratulated Riyadh and he said that was why he gave me his answers, cuz he already submitted the quiz and knew that he got all right.............


 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHA 


. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...

degreediary: MALAM MASIH MUDA!!!!!!!

10 Januari 2022, im an officially an indie kid now gaisek. ;D  -Sam Bunkface- -Shamsul Anuar- -Bunkface-  Okay first thing first, i would like to apologize for using mix-language (read: malay & english). - i just couldn't help that i am a proud malay, but at the same time i want everyone to understand the situation i'm currently living in, in love with. <3  Yes guys i am drunk with Bunkface now!! :,D  I just wanna let the world know how they own the special place in my heart and their songs in my head, rent free. Actually, the band is alr existed since i was in primary school; but what to expect from a 12 year old kid,  other than chatting her mum the same thing every single day on FACEBOOK.  Right now, here i am, battling with myself everyday for degree, and to fulfill the amanah cuz im not here on my own, there is other people's money funding my university fees (read: for the very kind  compatriots who pay the taxes to the government). Hence, ...

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

7 KALIMAH PENGHAPUS DOSA. 🌟

Barang siapa hafal tujuh kalimah, ia terpandang mulia di sisi Allah dan Malaikat serta diampuni dosa- dosanya walau sebesar lautan in shaa Allah: ①. Mengucap Bismillah  pada tiap-tiap hendak    melakukan sesuatu. ②. Mengucap Alhamdulillah pada tiap-tiap selesai    melakukan sesuatu. ③. Mengucap Astaghfirullah jika lidah terselip perkataan yang tidak patut. ④. Mengucap In Shaa Allah (inşallah) jika  . merencanakan berbuat sesuatu dihari esok. ⑤. Mengucap La Hawla Wala Kuwwata Illa Billah  jika   menghadapi sesuatu tak disukai dan tak diingini. ⑥. Mengucap Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rojiun jika  menghadapi dan menerima musibah. ⑦. Mengucap La Ilaaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah sepanjang siang malam sehingga tak terpisah dari lidahnya. ″Semoga allah melapangkan rezeki dan kebahagiaan yang melimpah buat sahabat yang     mengucapkan ″ Sampaikanlah kepada orang lain, maka ini akan menjadi Sadaqah Jariyah pada...