Skip to main content

Insecurity-

 27th June 2022. 


So I have this little secret I hid, deepest in my heart; Something of its truth I won't admit, but poison is never meant to be kept. - My insecurity. 

For all these years of living, it's quite shocking to say that I have been thinking of suicide so much for this semester. Nobody knows, how hard for me to cope with everything, and it's even funnier when people described me as "problemless" - quite a compliment for me for being hell good at camouflaging the flaws. 

There were times I wished to be killed during my sleep, for somebody to suddenly come and stab my back during my prayer. I sometimes lusted to fall sick and to have the most beastly disease on earth and die. I just hate of living. I don't want to meet anyone. 

I have no idea where of all these are coming from, I did everything - from turning on the Ruqyah for myself, to have some emails from Malaysian government of mental health careline.. I even had spilling session with somewhat "Friendly Bob" just to figure out of what's wrong with myself. Things had been really tough and I don't know why. 

Throughout this semester, lecturers have been expecting ace marks and performances from me - my results will always be something they will talk about to all students - because they think they are allowed to do so? Well, totally fine with me, but it does slam me best when I don't feel like.. you know, whenever average marks will do for me. 

"I thought you'll get 95 marks above, Raihana.. but 70?", " Oh are these yours, Raihana? I thought you punya yang sana " while pointing at that one best student's boards. 

Some of my course mates did take advantage on my performance, and I will always be the one who cares about the grade, it was always me that does everything; "Because you're way better than us!". Some might envied, "You're too good that you've overshadowed us. Now we all look bad". Okay. 

It got even rougher when someone I liked for quite a while, likes somebody else - the main reason my whole final is wrecked. I hadn't been blessed with the ideas, just like semester 1 and time was running hell fast, I managed to be the worst of myself on record. I still remember how I had his picture displayed on my laptop the nights I spent for final drawings... His name, was all over my books and locker. All poems in this blog were all dedicated, wholeheartedly crafted just for him and everything around me, I made them echo the song of his existence. I don't think it was my fault to fall, a year and a half of movie to tell as if things were just a dream to fade away. I would say he cheated. 

 So I hate my design- " Reban ayam lagi cantik than your house ", " If I were to buy a house, I wouldn't pick yours. Belambak lagi rumah with proper layout why would I choose yours? ", " I'm amazed but your boards are chaos! "

and the spiciest of all, goes to the gentlest of all, " But you can be better, why choose to not, then? ". Okay. Okay..

I had no sleep, I feel bad everytime I ask my parents for money to buy my architecture stuffs, though I only spend once in a day for food, or should I learn to starve? I wished that I'll get one of the scholarships or the loans so my mouth will shut forever from burdening the ones who have never been so burdened to have me in their lives. I also hate when people ask me to help them with academics, it's exhausting. I hate when everybody still think I'm the subject leader and ask me everything I have no idea about. 

And I feel insecure, when there is this one best student in my course, he likes me but there is this girl too is his bestfriend, that look so much like me, and often people will get confused between me and her. She's here as if she and architecture were made for each other. So good, and what am i here? 

Sometimes I wish I could go away. Somewhere where no one could find me anymore. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...

degreediary: MALAM MASIH MUDA!!!!!!!

10 Januari 2022, im an officially an indie kid now gaisek. ;D  -Sam Bunkface- -Shamsul Anuar- -Bunkface-  Okay first thing first, i would like to apologize for using mix-language (read: malay & english). - i just couldn't help that i am a proud malay, but at the same time i want everyone to understand the situation i'm currently living in, in love with. <3  Yes guys i am drunk with Bunkface now!! :,D  I just wanna let the world know how they own the special place in my heart and their songs in my head, rent free. Actually, the band is alr existed since i was in primary school; but what to expect from a 12 year old kid,  other than chatting her mum the same thing every single day on FACEBOOK.  Right now, here i am, battling with myself everyday for degree, and to fulfill the amanah cuz im not here on my own, there is other people's money funding my university fees (read: for the very kind  compatriots who pay the taxes to the government). Hence, ...

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

7 KALIMAH PENGHAPUS DOSA. 🌟

Barang siapa hafal tujuh kalimah, ia terpandang mulia di sisi Allah dan Malaikat serta diampuni dosa- dosanya walau sebesar lautan in shaa Allah: ①. Mengucap Bismillah  pada tiap-tiap hendak    melakukan sesuatu. ②. Mengucap Alhamdulillah pada tiap-tiap selesai    melakukan sesuatu. ③. Mengucap Astaghfirullah jika lidah terselip perkataan yang tidak patut. ④. Mengucap In Shaa Allah (inşallah) jika  . merencanakan berbuat sesuatu dihari esok. ⑤. Mengucap La Hawla Wala Kuwwata Illa Billah  jika   menghadapi sesuatu tak disukai dan tak diingini. ⑥. Mengucap Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rojiun jika  menghadapi dan menerima musibah. ⑦. Mengucap La Ilaaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah sepanjang siang malam sehingga tak terpisah dari lidahnya. ″Semoga allah melapangkan rezeki dan kebahagiaan yang melimpah buat sahabat yang     mengucapkan ″ Sampaikanlah kepada orang lain, maka ini akan menjadi Sadaqah Jariyah pada...