Skip to main content

As reckless as I could.

 26 October 2022, padre's birthday.


\\ It's vital for you to turn on Peterpan's Mungkin Nanti before indulging into this entry//


Currently having my time, though I have tons to be think of; 1. Heritage, since I am one of the group leaders. It's never sounds easy to handle 25 people to go oversea ya know. 2. Design, I did some research about our upcoming furniture project for RnR before asr today and cant wait to vomit the idea on butter paper trrow. And 1 last thing is the stupid folder I need to prepare for Journalism Club (clap hands everyone) for we'll be having a workshop soon this Saturday but I'm planning to ask the program manager trrow night, REHEARSAL. 

I know I often prioritize my schedule but there's always reason why things were so better back then., maybe because I wrote a lot. So indeed I am here because I am in need of this, I have to write this story. 

From my previous post where I spilled there was this one guy who likes me, now let me tell you that I dont like him!!!!! - But not that I hate him, the other day I thought it would be very offensive for me to say this direct, maybe I could explain myself in poems, but mann I have no time for that. I love poems as much as I love myself, there is no other way to write it without any proper calculations and determinations. So, take it. I'm not in the same energy.

My mom likes him a lot. She legit evaluates his value for telling his parents about me and she reacts differently compared when I story tell her my on the list scandals, so yep, I acknowledged that. You might want to ask, why I'm not in the same boat, here's some things:

1. He's polite. Very soft-spoken. - We were in one group previous semester and my friend described that people would actually fall for him just by listening to his voice in a phone call ..........

2. A good student, yupp on your Dean's list. - The recent Dean's list ceremony my mom was quite delighted ya to see him and. they. even. smiled. at. each. other. from. far. :))) padahal tak kenal kannnnnn eiyhhhh.

eh wait let's hope he's not going to read my blog lahh HAHAHAHAAHAH 

3. Very generous. He paid some treats during our group iftar. (God I have lots to spill, but I'm afraid that he's really be going to read my entryyyyyy HAHAHAAHAH)

4. Cute, I bet some of you might say he's handsome (cuz my mom does)  hahahahahahaha he has that 90s aesthetic aura - I still remember during foundation he was quite famous and the first time I saw him on my friend's status I was like " oh cute. " uhcybuchbudbhsa

5. He plays guitar and piano? - There were some nights during semester 2 where he played me some of my favourite songs with his guitar hahahahahahah ya Allah I was so embarrassed cuz he sat right beside me and singggggggggg AND OUR STUDIO IS WHERE THE WHOLE BATCH ISSSSS SO EVERYONE DID LISTENEDDD. 

6.  I'm not sure but it has to do something with his one attitude where he wouldn't believe any rumors, at. all. - Some of my friends spilled to him that I like somebody else and he IS NEVER GOING TO FALL IN THAT RABBIT HOLEEEEE EVEN ONCE. 

Yep, he's quite perfect right but what the hell is my stupid reason you may be wondering, well now that we are not in the same class anymore, but his section is just right beside my section and every night when we do our design there, he will come and sit somewhere near me. 

There was this one night where he came and LET ME TELL YOU I DID TRY TO ACCEPT HIM AS BEST AS I COULD, but he said something that I think it was quite unfortunate for him if it was the real thing; he told that as if the dots I've been connecting with my friends about him were all false. 

Man, I'm an ENFJ, a very passionate one, and I'm gladly to introduce myself as a transparent communicator. I do appreciate if people could just lay down the fortress and say what they really mean. I won't judge. But now that you're hastily telling me that everything is merely a dream then, I will tell you that IT IS - if your really want me to, and I seriously don't mind to be the first to walk away. 


**********************************************************

I think that's it for this episode, though I have lot more stories to share but this entry is solely dedicated for this one. Definitely going to be part of my wonderful experiences for sure. May Allah guide us towards the right people insyallah - he is the right one, but for now. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. 😖😖😖😖😖😖)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

He's there..

Huaaaaa i feel like my house is going to drown in a few minutes. I wanna cryyyyy 🥺🥺. I'm not going to make this as formal like usual. this entry is going to be extra special. So it needs to be different. For all the times that i cried, thinking about what i lost; my very bestfriend and other things,. Indeed, God is the best film director. I love my life! I am REALLY BREATHING tonight! 😭😭😭 I always thought that i am alone. But... this night told me that i am not!! There is someone who watches everything i do. Listens to every word i say. And understands every act i play. I couldn't find the word he deserves to make him feel appreciated. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 🥺💗 This is a friend you guys should look forward to. Who is always there. Even when they know that u dont notice their existence. Been there before you even get started,. Never stop to give moral supports, oh my i am touched!! 😭 seriously angels like this dont deserve us. Thank you. I hope i can do the same thi...

Poem : You are every where, but not here ☺

you were here before me. like a seed before flower. like a sun before happiness. you were here before me. and i wonder everytime i close my eyes is this what people call 'beautiful' lies? you were here before me. and all the clouds and the sun so warm. the theatre starts to play its role. so exciting. so happening. what a gorgeous yesterday! you were here before me. i no longer found you where any. we were just 2 ghosts just in our body. until, it's really you. now, and i keep seeing you everywhere. but still, you are not here. —raihana shamsul, 16. The Wonders of Me.

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...