Skip to main content

And I'm going to write about you anyway..


15th September; let your smart device play All Too Well & Love Story both in medieval instrumental while reading this. I would say it's the anthem of my heart during the event.  



It's been 5 days since the event. Never I have ever imagined in my mind not even once that I met you. The last time we met when we were arranging the studios and partitions for our final submissions. You were there, and I were one of the batch representatives. You were sitting right in front of me, only talking to me, fulfilling the role of not knowing anybody else. 
 

It's still fresh in my mind, how I mocked you about the disgusting storage room for our models, I sprayed it on your face how your batch is responsible as you guys are the seniors. Quite shocking that you literally agreed with my did-on-purpose argument. I was impressed not because it is uncommon for senior to accept suggestions, but the way you responded was as fascinating as your smile. You were so humble and easy going. And as I thought the story ends there. 

---------------------------

Ought I to lay down my fortress, I do had such a pleasant night. The event I've been wishing to be freed of after rejections of everything, the event with its planning was still on air, the event with irritating, endless urgent meetings, the event that took control 90% of my packed schedule and submissions, is the one that brought me here - to you, and us. 

You weren't belong here as best as I could remember, but your sudden presence has taken me back to the story that pleaded for more chapters. Now the moment we were together in it has become the greatest souvenir and I shall thank you for making the night happened. 

Even once 
of the far away glance 
could light up the whole night
how would you tell of everyday
when this world is just a breath away

To surrender 
this wordless letter
should you speak
the language of the divine
muted and quite
should you fluent
in silence

-R, 20; Tenth of September. 

******


support system 
alias mon roomate
 for sem 3


najma


favourite of all, my emcee partner,
 Asiah of Xander. 
wallahi looking forward
 for more memories with her 🥺♥️♥️ 
*dah rindu huwa 


girlfriend zul, fa & yen. 
fa sangatlah caring and yen did my make up but blusher je la 🥺 pun lawa haih


preptech tagune lagi2 Sufi. 🤡
nasib baik Nabil gentleman 


ayat faris 1st time jumpa kitaorg
 " boleh berkenalan? " 🤣🤣🤣


dengan abe femes ni boss israq nii dia la segalanya in Architecture kahkah


sekadar senior orientasi, nana


fans tegar saya yang tak berapa nak tegar, anak buah lecturer kesayangan, Dr Sufian, amiwa


jiran bilik favourite


sebab ari punya baju comel 
lepastu ada nuha and dayah in frame 
💗💗


tema kitaorg renaissance gitchew
 arise to a new beginning 
tu semua berbaju medieval 


my dejavu the whole event
wudnt make it for agd
kalau bukan sebab Archi raya dengan Isha 🥰



never the least, insyallah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. 😖😖😖😖😖😖)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

Asma', the funniest person can be. 😀

saya ada kawan nama nye Asma'. saya selalu panggil dia Hazmah / Asmakon. 😂😂 hahahaha. dia ni, kira lawan rapat saya jugak. sbb dia selalu share her great heart to me. so i tahu apa masalah dia.  dia ada 6 org adik beradik. dia anak bongsu.  anak 1st perempuan, 4 irg laki, last sekali dia. kakak dia nama nya Atikah. kakak dia cantik cantik💖 .. abg dia pulak hensem. semua Hafidzh Quran. semua pernah join pertandingan Quran peringkat negara, negeri, daerah. Ayah Asmak ni kiranya cikgu dekat sekolah saya. ok finish. ceritanya.. . satu hari tu, dia dtg lambat... bila dia dh sampai sekolah, saya tanya lah dia, knp lambat? dia jawab " malam tadi aku tak tidur langsung. " saya ckp " lerr.. kenapa? " dia ckp masa malam tu dia tak boleh tidur. lepastu bila dh pukul 2 pagi, aku nak tidur, sempat pulak kakak aku suruh goreng cucur. ko bayang kan?" saya ketawa. 😂😂😂 hahahaha. tapi kan awak anak bongsu.. " errrrhh. anak bongsu pun mcm anak SULONG. 😡" s...

First Speech 😂

Hello. i'm Raihana. i am 14 years young ( hahahaha 😂 ) old lah. I'm Malaysian. em, saya bersekolah di SMIK. ( sek. men. ibn khaldun ) saya sayang sekolah saya. saya berharap dapat menguasai nya suatu hari nanti. HAH HAH, I'm gonna rule da kingdom! 😼 bila saya dh bsr nanti, saya nak jadi Pilot. airline pilot. ramai kawan2 saya tak percayakan saya. cikgu saya pun tak percayakan saya. tapi takpe, ORG YG PALING PENTING dlm bab2 kepercayaan ni adalah DIRI SENDIRI. make sure yg diri tu percaya dekat diri sendiri. kena yakin. kena ada self-confidence. jadi, saya tak kisah kalau diorg nak percaya ke tak. 😚 form 5 nanti,  saya nak belajar dekat Europe sbb nak ambil kelas penerbangan dekat sana.tp, saya nak belajar dekat Tanah Arab jugak mcm Medina, Jordan, Syria. 😢 saya tak tahu nak pilih mana satu. ni dh bazirkan masa saya dh nk fikir lagi.. itu ini... ok lah. sampai sini saja yang saya nk ckp. faham tak pe tak faham sudah. ok bai.

Tiqa Tertipu 😂🐒

kisah Alieah & Atiqa, Alieah Atikah. 😂 khamis, 17 nov. 6.35 pm. 🎆 just about, TODAY,! Alieah & Atiqa buat lawak. 😂😂😂 ceritanya... bermula di wechat. 🐢 (simbol wicet takade, kura2 pun bolehh) 😂. kita baru bangun tidur masa tu..🐼 HAHAHAH. alang2 nak bagi tahu, nak cerita sekali macam mana aku boleh tido waktu petang. 😹 boleh ye? boleh? kalau boleh, kita cerita.. kalau x boleh pun,, kita cerita gak! 🐻 SMIK dah cuti, cuma ketentuan Allah, kitaorg masih sekolah lagi. 🏬 cuma setengah hari jer. 🏄 lepastu tadi, kita x berapa sihat! 😨 serious weh, rasa mcm isi perut ni nak terkeluar ikut mulut 😅. sakit. rasa nk muntah pun ada. lepastu panas kan, mmg pening lah kepala. terhuyung hayang jalan. (apa kena aku cerita benda2 camni kat blog ni😂) ha. senang cakap tak sihat so tadi tetidur. 🌃 okey. bukak2 wechat je, Atiqa buat moment.🍪 Atiqa cakap yg ada org (dr kelas kitaorg) call dia cakap yg atiqa calarkan kereta dia . 😂😂😂 lepastu Atiqa kata lah dah lah dia x dtg, ...

He's there..

Huaaaaa i feel like my house is going to drown in a few minutes. I wanna cryyyyy 🥺🥺. I'm not going to make this as formal like usual. this entry is going to be extra special. So it needs to be different. For all the times that i cried, thinking about what i lost; my very bestfriend and other things,. Indeed, God is the best film director. I love my life! I am REALLY BREATHING tonight! 😭😭😭 I always thought that i am alone. But... this night told me that i am not!! There is someone who watches everything i do. Listens to every word i say. And understands every act i play. I couldn't find the word he deserves to make him feel appreciated. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 🥺💗 This is a friend you guys should look forward to. Who is always there. Even when they know that u dont notice their existence. Been there before you even get started,. Never stop to give moral supports, oh my i am touched!! 😭 seriously angels like this dont deserve us. Thank you. I hope i can do the same thi...