Skip to main content

Give it a chance

 31st May 2026,

It's supposedly cuti seminggu sebab Rayaji and somewhat bday Agong kot (Agong pls dun b offended kalau salah), tapi I had to balik ke UIA awal sebab gelabah lagi 2 minggu nak final.


Hi there, it's me again, Raihana. To be honest I am really having my butt burning right now sebab masa gonna be sangat suntuk for me to finish the damn dissertation, design presentation and ethics. But tonite I think I'm just gonna sketch je kot. EEEE I cannot susun words rite now or even to think about it. But, 


Give it a chance, Raihana, how cikgu2 sekolah kau dulu bg kau chance utk kau pidato masa sekolah rendah, then jadi best debater during sekolah menengah, lepast kau lead everything during your university... semua waktu yang kau rasa prime and rindu sangat tu, all started by giving chances to yourself from the first place.. 


Now, aku tahu you might feel sangat tak fit in taking tis masters. And malaikat jadi saksi how hard the journey for you so far.. Everyday kau pun dah doa kat Tuhan kan, kalau ni bukan jalannya, esok lusa kau gonna tersasar off track.. But see, even sampai sekarang you are still on the same track.. Jadi, insyallah kau kat sini bukan sia-sia. Allah has something planned for you at the end of the journey and u just have to walk tis path and trust Him. :D Even now kau still tak sure kan apa yang kau buat ni, dah la serupa bukan jack of all trade, master of none tu semestinya. Tapi, aku rasa.. mmg petuanya satu je, kau trust je kat Tuhan for whatever tomorrows may bring, just as much kau think less masa dulu2, and it turned out fine kan for u? U had ur best of life before tis pun so we're gonna repeat tis again ya. 


Give it a chance, Raihana. You ca do it!


Raihana. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kucing Asmak.. 🐱🐈

 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!! 📼📼📼📼📼📼 Pls Stand By📼📼📼📼📼📼 Asma' Athirah bt. Ismail, sahabat saya dari sek rendah lagi. 👭 sekarang kami form 2. 😊 Asmak ada membela seekor anak kucing  🐈 yang dijumpai barhampiran kelas kami. Asmak menamakannya " N G I Y O ". 😂 hohoho lawak lah nama nya!!.. 😂 Asmak sangat sayang kucing tersebut. 💓 Kadang2 Asma DATANG LAMBAT  🕗 ke sekolah sbb basuh KENCING & BERAK Ngiyo. almaklumlah, anak kucing mana pandai berak kat toilet. mesti berak kat katil . 😁 Pada beberapa hari yang lalu, Asmak membawa Ngiyo bersama kesekolah kerana Zahra telah minta Asmak supaya membawa Ngiyo ke sekolah. Tiba saja di sekolah, fuhhh!! 🚴🚴🚴 berpusu2 kami nak "cepuk" Ngiyo. 😂 kesian Ngiyo, dtg2 je dh ramai yg kerumun. form 3, form 4 pun sama gak! Takut lah Ngiyo nyer! 😰 sifat Ngiyo yang dicerita oleh Asmak kepadaku apabila dirumah sgt lain dilihat oleh ku di sekolah. 😐 dia...

Hidung Ainul..

Saya ada kawan baik namanya Ainul Syuhadah bt. Rosli. dia ni hebat. dia berketurunan cina. saya suka tgk muka dia. lagi2 hidung dia. bentuk nye cantik dan mancung. sebenarnya penyet tapi tak tahu lah. sbb bentuk nye tu. cantik. saya jeles tapi saya bersyukur sbb saya pun ada hidung yang cantik. drpd tak de hidung langsung. alhamdulillah, terima kasih Allah 💕💕💕

Seeking back my wild spirit for finals // sem 2 of degree.

24th April 2022, Sunday - prepping for the very 1st crit of semester 2 tomorrow (Monday) and I hate my concept - like it can be better, I was hoping for comments that can help me develop my design but my lecturer seemed to just love everything. He only said "yes" when I explained 2 design concepts  and contrary to any of my acceptance of approval before this, I am quite lost; getting thirstier for instructions. And yep, I am still here, having my face glued on the lappy screen, writing my own thoughts on blog while doing and reading some research about the similarities between the European housing because ----- Okay this is the story, we are given a site, and we are to interview a client based on professions & themes the faculty has assigned us - My site is located at the coconut orchard, with a very old-fashioned lifestyle happening in the community there, the existence of a traditional Malay house, nipah-made homestays, and chicken coop as the contexts. I am to do a ge...

Chapter 1:

 2nd May 2023, Tuesday.  It was class time and I had to go to the toilet. I suddenly noticed my best friend's text while I was doing my job in the boring and mundane cubicle, asking me to help her create a letter for her lecturers due to her absence. Her grandmother was very ill that she needed to extend her stay in Singapore.  I am that one who loves to disappear during class time. Not because I don't like certain classes, but because I am easily get distracted. I need fresh air and some sunlight to recharge my focus so I could pass this hell-journey course. So I was planning to sit somewhere, KAED level 2 corridor might sounds good as it is facing the courtyard, the height somehow brings me to nature in a comfortable distance, with the morning ray casted and filtered by 2 levels above - makes the temperature at the corridor is as cozy to be stayed for a quite of time.  To the corridor I went and seated, crossing my leg and started to think of formal words to be wri...

" MAAF, ADE ADIK BESAR KAT BLAKANG "- fatimah 😹

masa nk gi surau, kan kena lalu laluan mcm lorong lalu Asrama kan.. lepastu aku letak tgn kat bahu Fatimah, tutup mata sambil tunduk.. 😁 aku ckp " Fatma, jalan je eh. kita tutup mata niii 😹". Aku ni taklah sebaik mana😈, aku tolak lah Fatimah. 👥 Fatimah tertolak budak sek ren tau. 😂 lepastu budak tu marah. Fatimah dgn simple jawab " Sori dik. ada 'adik' besar kat belakang 😑 " Hahahahaha!!!!!! lol lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wallahuaklam

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...