Skip to main content

u forgot what's most important..

assalamualaikum wbt. { waalaikumsalam wb.t } 🌺🌺🌺 ged morning! ged morninggg!!

so after watching 3 young hafiz whole quran on youtube, i 'ter'remember something when i was in form 2. it was early month in that year.. maybe January, February or March like that. the teachers gave us A TON OF HOMEWORKS... A TON I MEAN A LOTTTTTT. it's like till you don't have time to eat, rest, watching tv and ABSOLUTELY NO TIME TO REST AT ALL !!

if Saturday comes, how grateful we are that time. till status updated on whatsapp ; " Please, NO CALL , NO MESSAGE. I HAVE A DATE WITH SATURDAY TOMORROW. WHOEVER TRY TO DISTURB ME, I'LL KILL YA. AND IM SERIOUS. " 😆 yes totally me. 😆😆

so that time, dah dekat cutiiii pulakkkkkkkkk..... 😫😫😫😫  If you're us, "School Break" means 'disaster' you know. 😭😭😭 cuz teachers will give us homeworks. and it IS per/day. argh 😫.

so that time, school break was around the corner.. so our Quran Teachers gave us some work to do at home.. we have to hafaz the quran half page per day and record them on our Quran table.

we were like " Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... bnyak homework lah cikgu...... 😭😭😭 ada tu, ada ni.... tak sempat..... nak rehat lagi... " and much2 more....

then one of our Quran Teachers said " this is homework for Quran. if you can accept the English homework, mathematics homework, Geo, Science, Bahasa Melayu,,, why you can't accept the Quran's homework? which one was most important? The Quran, or the rest? "

that time i was really amazed. She opened my locked eyes, heart and mind. 😌😌 of course lah Quran! the most important, the everything! 😊

then after 'resting' for a week, everything was fine... it just smooth like that.. it's like no one feel scared if they're not finish their homework even 99% ADA YANG TAK SIAPKAN ...😂😂 and  the hearts just fine.. relax... subhanallah! 💕💕

so, the moral here is, put Allah first, and Allah will put you first...

Ihfazillaha yahfazka. 😇

wallahuaklam..

sunday, 8.40 am, 26 February. esok exam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

Final project , architecture diary.

 24th October 2020.  It's week 12 everyone and we are done with all the lessons that we are just a week away from final exam! Hundreds of food been eaten, lots of lipstick been used and tons of drawings been submitted.  Being this far, these are the common architectural people culture I've observed: 1. We are too vulnerable  2. THERE IS NO SHY SHY IN OUR DICTIONARY  3. Get used to rejection just like you get used to Corona 4. Keep on STANDING FOR YOUR OWN IDEA Last week my lecturer handed me some of the  BIGGEST drawings I've ever drawn in life and guess i got B+ for musolla interior i made. Let me tell you, the interior was inspired by the Sheikh Zayed mosque which probably you can tell, it is hell gorgeous of course!! But my lecturer did agree with that point, but for some reasons she gave me B+ is because I AM NOT TALENTEN IN DRAWING. LIKE LEGIT SOME OF THE THINGS IN THAT BUILDING LOOKS 2D INSTEAD OF 3D.  Another thing is, she asked me why did i did...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...