Skip to main content

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022. 


It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.

 I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, "oh yes, I am". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma.

Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as heaven of evening. It was beautiful that it took some efforts for me to see the sink and the fridge. Suddenly there was a little boy around 2-3 years old tried to hold my hand and started to cry. He was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt and little blue jog pants. He looked puffy in his fits.  I turned my face away, to the people who looked so relieved after my rise, asked them " Whose child is this? " and they were all showing no signs if the boy is theirs. I went to ask them again, " Can you guys please, poor the little boy " and there was one voice came out from the crowd saying " He's your son! " 

I was clueless as hell and thought I must've been sleeping for too long that my brain cannot process the message properly. How come I have kids if I don't have anyone in the company? Once again, I asked them " Whose child is this little guy? " and most of them started to prattling that the kid is mine. 

At that point, I was starting to believe them as the little boy was trying so hard to hold my hand and starting to be in tears. I took a stare into his innocent eyes and every detail on his sweet, chubby face - I found out that he has a glimpse of MY FACE WHEN I WAS LITTLE, the only difference that he owned fairer skin than mine. I looked on his eyebrows, that nearly looked like mine. I dove into his eyes again, and nose - where I felt that he looked like somebody I used to know before, but who? With who would I be married to? Is he a foreigner? Or is he someone from my circle? Where were I all this time, I couldn't even reminisce the moment the boy sees the light of the day either - poor child. 

As I held his little puffy hands, the boy seemed to calm down but still with the frown, with his lovely face, facing me - How can a little boy, be this beautiful? It was surreal to believe too that the tiny angelic figure.. is mine? BING, I then noticed his face looked like who! 

I turned my face again to the warm crowd behind me that was witnessing me and the boy, and hint them the father.. and I was right. No wonder, the son is as beautiful as his father. 

The puzzle was nearly settled, with missing pieces of how come an impromtu night date in a car without any touchings could lead to the boy ndcebhfiudedemkrmfk

And in that dream, it was like the father just went to somewhere else, and I am proudly to admit I was about to get emotional there " dah tahu ada anak reti tinggal je keeeeeeeee?! " But thank God, the boy looked like he's been taken care by good hands during our absence. 


May Allah bless our descendant, insyallah, ameen.

Excited mommy, hehehe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...

degreediary: MALAM MASIH MUDA!!!!!!!

10 Januari 2022, im an officially an indie kid now gaisek. ;D  -Sam Bunkface- -Shamsul Anuar- -Bunkface-  Okay first thing first, i would like to apologize for using mix-language (read: malay & english). - i just couldn't help that i am a proud malay, but at the same time i want everyone to understand the situation i'm currently living in, in love with. <3  Yes guys i am drunk with Bunkface now!! :,D  I just wanna let the world know how they own the special place in my heart and their songs in my head, rent free. Actually, the band is alr existed since i was in primary school; but what to expect from a 12 year old kid,  other than chatting her mum the same thing every single day on FACEBOOK.  Right now, here i am, battling with myself everyday for degree, and to fulfill the amanah cuz im not here on my own, there is other people's money funding my university fees (read: for the very kind  compatriots who pay the taxes to the government). Hence, ...

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

7 KALIMAH PENGHAPUS DOSA. 🌟

Barang siapa hafal tujuh kalimah, ia terpandang mulia di sisi Allah dan Malaikat serta diampuni dosa- dosanya walau sebesar lautan in shaa Allah: ①. Mengucap Bismillah  pada tiap-tiap hendak    melakukan sesuatu. ②. Mengucap Alhamdulillah pada tiap-tiap selesai    melakukan sesuatu. ③. Mengucap Astaghfirullah jika lidah terselip perkataan yang tidak patut. ④. Mengucap In Shaa Allah (inşallah) jika  . merencanakan berbuat sesuatu dihari esok. ⑤. Mengucap La Hawla Wala Kuwwata Illa Billah  jika   menghadapi sesuatu tak disukai dan tak diingini. ⑥. Mengucap Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rojiun jika  menghadapi dan menerima musibah. ⑦. Mengucap La Ilaaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah sepanjang siang malam sehingga tak terpisah dari lidahnya. ″Semoga allah melapangkan rezeki dan kebahagiaan yang melimpah buat sahabat yang     mengucapkan ″ Sampaikanlah kepada orang lain, maka ini akan menjadi Sadaqah Jariyah pada...