Huaaaaa i feel like my house is going to drown in a few minutes. I wanna cryyyyy ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ. I'm not going to make this as formal like usual. this entry is going to be extra special. So it needs to be different.
For all the times that i cried, thinking about what i lost; my very bestfriend and other things,. Indeed, God is the best film director. I love my life! I am REALLY BREATHING tonight! ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I always thought that i am alone. But... this night told me that i am not!! There is someone who watches everything i do. Listens to every word i say. And understands every act i play. I couldn't find the word he deserves to make him feel appreciated. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ๐ฅบ๐
This is a friend you guys should look forward to. Who is always there. Even when they know that u dont notice their existence. Been there before you even get started,. Never stop to give moral supports, oh my i am touched!! ๐ญ seriously angels like this dont deserve us.
Thank you. I hope i can do the same thing to make you feel how u made me feel. :,) oh no don't get me wrong. My girlfriends all are bomb! ๐๐ญ๐ฅบ but this one is something else. I dont know how the hell he pretends he doesn't know a thing but sooo updated even about tiny things. ๐ญ may human like this will always be under the protection of God. Amin.
-25th June 2020, A
For all the times that i cried, thinking about what i lost; my very bestfriend and other things,. Indeed, God is the best film director. I love my life! I am REALLY BREATHING tonight! ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I always thought that i am alone. But... this night told me that i am not!! There is someone who watches everything i do. Listens to every word i say. And understands every act i play. I couldn't find the word he deserves to make him feel appreciated. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ๐ฅบ๐
This is a friend you guys should look forward to. Who is always there. Even when they know that u dont notice their existence. Been there before you even get started,. Never stop to give moral supports, oh my i am touched!! ๐ญ seriously angels like this dont deserve us.
Thank you. I hope i can do the same thing to make you feel how u made me feel. :,) oh no don't get me wrong. My girlfriends all are bomb! ๐๐ญ๐ฅบ but this one is something else. I dont know how the hell he pretends he doesn't know a thing but sooo updated even about tiny things. ๐ญ may human like this will always be under the protection of God. Amin.
-25th June 2020, A
๐
ReplyDelete๐
Delete๐ฅต
DeleteWeh SIAPA NI DO KENAPA AKU DH TAK INGATTT SIAPA SIAAA "A" ARGH
ReplyDelete