Skip to main content

Value the things u have.. 😏

 a crow who was lived in the forest 🌴🌳🌲 and was absolutely satisfied with life. 🍻  but one day, ⛅ he saw a SWAN; " this swan is sooooo white and i am sooooo black! " the crow thought. " This Swan must be the HAPPIEST bird in the WORLD 😀 " he expressed his thoughts to the swan. " Actually,,.. 😳" the swan replied, " i was feeling that i was the HAPPIEST bird in the WORLD. until i saw a parrot, which has 2 colors 🌓. i now think the parrot is the HAPPIEST BIRD in CREATION. "

The Crow then approached the Parrot... the Parrot explained; " i lived a VERY happy life, until i saw a PEACOCK. 😓 i have only 2 colors 🌓 but the Peacock has MULTIPLE COLORS. 😵 "

The Crow then visited a Peacock in the ZOO and SAW 😱 that hundreds of people 👶👦👧👨👩👴👭👬👫👪💑💁👷👮👥👤👯💂👳👲👱🎅👸👰💇💆💃 had gathered to SEE him. After the people left, the Crow approached the Peacock and say; " Dear Peacock, you're soooo beautiful!! Everyday, thousands of people come to see you. When they SEE ME, they immediately SHOO me away.. 😟 i think, you're the HAPPIEST BIRD on the PLANET 🌎 " then the peacock replied; " I was always thought  that I was the MOST happy and the MOST beautiful bird on the planet, but because of my beauty, i am entrapped in this zoo. 😢 i have examined the zoo VERY CAREFULY and.. i have realized that the crow is the only bird not kept in a cage. "

the Peacock continue, " so for past few days, i've been thinking that if i were a CROW i could HAPPILY ROAM Everywhere. 😇 "

hey people, that's our problem too. we make unnecessary comparison with others and become sad. 😣😕  we don't value waht we have 👉👈..  this leads to yhe vicious cycle of unhappiness..😔

value the thing u have. learn the secrets of being happy and discard the comparison WHICH leads only to UNHAPPINESS.. 😪😪

Story from : Cure Joy
story teller ; Shamroze Mohammed ( thanks bro! )
😏😏

wallahuaklam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. 😖😖😖😖😖😖)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...