Skip to main content

Facts about me: too many names

 29 nov 2020. 

Today my fellow brought my friends and i to some groceries shopping in Gambang. I have to admit that the town is kind of gloomy since it is surrounded by trees and jungles. There are a lot of buildings though but not as high as in my home sweet home, Klang. And most of the buildings are empty. I guess because half of the citizens here work in Selangor though. Hm. 

Because of the pandemic Covid19, the university only allow 3 students to go out, so there went Zulaikha my roomate, Zulaikha my new roomate, and I. We sent our matric numbers and some biodata to the upper management and we were finally at the grocery store. There are only 19 students who chose to stay at the campus until the end of semester 2 next year, which is going to be conducted online. So 16 students who remained at the campus, texted us about the stuffs they wanted to buy. 

Everyone wrote their desires in the whatsapp group i made before. But there were 2 students texted me personally for they were too shy to ask ridiculous things i guess.  😝

Adriana who studies Medic, she asked me to buy some lotion. While Afif, who took Engineering, asked for powdered milk which was totally insane MANA ADA ORG JUAL SUSU SERBUK UNLESS DKT SUPERMARKET BESAR2 ADA LA OI 😩 

So as fast as lightning, my friends and i grabbed all the stuffs just like on the list. And everything does exist in that supermarket, except for the powdered milk. But Afif said that boxed milk also will do and to the paying counter we head to. 



Ok done with the story. Let's get into the real topic, i have so much nicknames like TOO MANY. I don't know how come such a simple name Raihana can grow even more 😂 but every name shows how close my friends and i are, and their levels tho in my life hehe. And only some particular persons will know some particular names which makes sense for me to feel weird if someone who has nothing to do with me out of sudden calls me using the name that only some people of my life know about it, if you get what i mean?? 🤔🤔🤔 

So here i present to you, my namessss (disclaimer: ya know what, no one's ever is going to read my blog. So please let me stick this memories just as reference for myself in the future. Thank you)


1. Raihana - everyone. Legit everyone. Afizul, Hiwi, Izyan, Afifah, Zulaikha, Irshad 😂

2. Rai - close friends who knew me from secondary school, my very ustazah Salimah, Hajar, Najwa, Aliyah, Ainun, Balqish 😂

3. Rayy - my bestfriends, Anis, Naili, Ainul, Najibah, Ati, Suhada, Maryam, Shahindah aaa so many, my primary school friends, my secondary school friends.

4. Ray - ust Saifuddin, Cikgu Amir, Farina 😂

5. Rey - Zarul & Sharmila hahahaha

6. Rei - my secondary school friend; Azim, my university mates, Irfan, alah tak ingat 😂😂😂

 7. Rae - Dee (she said just like Addison Rae, cuz im pretty like her HAHAHAHAHA i love u Dee 💗)

8. Rye - Afif 😑😑😑

9. Rhe - Arina loong time ago 😑

10. Ana - my paternal family.

11. Nana - my maternal family (cousins, aunts and uncles all included)

12. Hana- afif (again) 😂 

13. Bebebe- Amirul (not funny ok 😑)

14. Nyami - my dad, my bestfriend Neena 🥰

15. Cayang - my mummmmmmm 🤪 

16. Reihanna - my Turkish uncle and the WHOLE of his turkish family, ☺, my pal Nasrul from INTEGOMB, my Understanding Islam lecturer because he thought that this is my REAL name since it is displayed on my Google Account 😂 oh well. 

17. Raihanah - kakak Raudhah, my university hostel principal. 


I think that's all for now. Gonna keep listing all the names tho but don't worry, i dont feel mad at all with names as long as it is still in between Raihana. 🙄🙄🙄 exceptional for Amirul. Wait until i post his most embarrassing picture of all time on his birthday next year. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 

And that's that, if you ask me what name i prefer, then it would probably be Raihana. 😉


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. 😖😖😖😖😖😖)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...