Skip to main content

already in week 5 of degree 😳??

 4th November 2021, 11.37 am, Deepavali.


Alhamdulillah, got my errands half settled today, couldn't be more grateful that I fell asleep after 7.30am and still had the chance to perform the dhuha just now. 


Also, couldn't believe that I am actually here typing some stories to be shared hahahaha. I was hell busy since the 1st day I started my orientation. Too many things happened yet they are so miraculously to be captured on my blog. To be honest, I wanna write in sequence of the day like oh first topic: orientation, 2nd topic: class started, 3rd topic: new friends;  however this seems so impossible for me and I think I'm just gonna write whatever in my head and as for the passing days, we'll have a little throwback later on in Shaa Allah.


I aspire to finish all my assignments by today, I have 

1. Graphics: 3 drawings
2. Land, Site & Survey: Site Inventory Analysis (presentation)
3. History & Theory: Sketch of Mesopotamian Architecture (as attendance)
4. Design: reread the slides and torture the brain for ideas.

I take 7 subjects this semester, exception for Sustainable Development (UNGS) and Building, Constructions & Materials (BCM), these 2 devilish subjects really need special attention so ;) working for some free time 😭😭😭

And guess what, I'm the class rep for the History and Theory guys, where I'm gonna do everything regarding the groupings, learning materials and anybody who has any problems with the subject has to go through my service before I make them reach the professor. 

It all started when the very first of 3 hour class, filled with all classes that take the subject (since it's online so all classes are combined sksksk it includes some seniors, outsider students, etc.)  the professor was talking about the Mesopotamian architecture that time. I was in my cozy habitat alias my sacred, comfy bed. She said that we need a class representative so it'll be easier for everyone to you know, to ask and understand some particular things since she has so many students to handle. 

Ahnaf was in my head, everyone knows him well, how charismatic he is and suddenly it was Raihana Shamsul. I was shocked to death that I immediately ran to my locker and grabbed my hijab. I opened the camera and the professor seemed to like me eventho she didn't really know me. 

So that was how my first history class went. Let me tell you about her beat for the class that we've just discovered yesterday ; other lecturers might just appear on your screen and teach you, display you the slides and pop pop pop quiz till the end of the semester.

However my compatriots, my professor will only teach us for the first 4 weeks (currently in week 3 for Architecture students) and the remaining weeks is us, students are assigned to teach everyone until the end of semester next year. LIKE YOU NEED TO GIVE LECTURE BASED ON THE GIVEN TOPIC FOR 3 HOURS JUST LIKE A REAL LECTURER. PROVIDE SLIDES, GAMES, VIDEOS, REFERENCES AND ALL STUFFS LIKE SHE DID. She said it is to nurture the culture of reading and do lot more research for the students and it is acceptable for me because she'll be helping too during the lectures later. 

She asked me to come up with the class list this Friday (but earlier the better) and she legit highlighted a lot yesterday about my power to group the class 🀣🀣🀣 but I'm not that bad though so I just forward the Google Sheet for everyone so they can just write down their names in whatever topic they desire. 

And today, I was about to finalize the list name but.. there is one group only consists of 8 members while others have 9-10. Hence the group of 10 should donate 1 member right but I'm not sure if they're going to love this and yea that's it for today I end this with confusion, prediction & headache hahaha.

bye. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Table for two, poem

I am just the size of Eve Little, weak and somewhat unclear Only a room for a heart A room for laugter And two for tears But the day you were in front of my eyes this universe inside me  Growing horizonless And just then i realise How this love in this body is countless. - No boundaries, limitless of self rise until paradise. R, 18. 

Being a mascot πŸ‘½

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! πŸ˜€πŸ’œ so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! πŸ€⚽πŸŽΎπŸŽ½πŸƒπŸ—½πŸšΈ❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so πŸ˜‚ }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. πŸ‘½ (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🀣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...