Skip to main content

already in week 5 of degree ๐Ÿ˜ณ??

 4th November 2021, 11.37 am, Deepavali.


Alhamdulillah, got my errands half settled today, couldn't be more grateful that I fell asleep after 7.30am and still had the chance to perform the dhuha just now. 


Also, couldn't believe that I am actually here typing some stories to be shared hahahaha. I was hell busy since the 1st day I started my orientation. Too many things happened yet they are so miraculously to be captured on my blog. To be honest, I wanna write in sequence of the day like oh first topic: orientation, 2nd topic: class started, 3rd topic: new friends;  however this seems so impossible for me and I think I'm just gonna write whatever in my head and as for the passing days, we'll have a little throwback later on in Shaa Allah.


I aspire to finish all my assignments by today, I have 

1. Graphics: 3 drawings
2. Land, Site & Survey: Site Inventory Analysis (presentation)
3. History & Theory: Sketch of Mesopotamian Architecture (as attendance)
4. Design: reread the slides and torture the brain for ideas.

I take 7 subjects this semester, exception for Sustainable Development (UNGS) and Building, Constructions & Materials (BCM), these 2 devilish subjects really need special attention so ;) working for some free time ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And guess what, I'm the class rep for the History and Theory guys, where I'm gonna do everything regarding the groupings, learning materials and anybody who has any problems with the subject has to go through my service before I make them reach the professor. 

It all started when the very first of 3 hour class, filled with all classes that take the subject (since it's online so all classes are combined sksksk it includes some seniors, outsider students, etc.)  the professor was talking about the Mesopotamian architecture that time. I was in my cozy habitat alias my sacred, comfy bed. She said that we need a class representative so it'll be easier for everyone to you know, to ask and understand some particular things since she has so many students to handle. 

Ahnaf was in my head, everyone knows him well, how charismatic he is and suddenly it was Raihana Shamsul. I was shocked to death that I immediately ran to my locker and grabbed my hijab. I opened the camera and the professor seemed to like me eventho she didn't really know me. 

So that was how my first history class went. Let me tell you about her beat for the class that we've just discovered yesterday ; other lecturers might just appear on your screen and teach you, display you the slides and pop pop pop quiz till the end of the semester.

However my compatriots, my professor will only teach us for the first 4 weeks (currently in week 3 for Architecture students) and the remaining weeks is us, students are assigned to teach everyone until the end of semester next year. LIKE YOU NEED TO GIVE LECTURE BASED ON THE GIVEN TOPIC FOR 3 HOURS JUST LIKE A REAL LECTURER. PROVIDE SLIDES, GAMES, VIDEOS, REFERENCES AND ALL STUFFS LIKE SHE DID. She said it is to nurture the culture of reading and do lot more research for the students and it is acceptable for me because she'll be helping too during the lectures later. 

She asked me to come up with the class list this Friday (but earlier the better) and she legit highlighted a lot yesterday about my power to group the class ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but I'm not that bad though so I just forward the Google Sheet for everyone so they can just write down their names in whatever topic they desire. 

And today, I was about to finalize the list name but.. there is one group only consists of 8 members while others have 9-10. Hence the group of 10 should donate 1 member right but I'm not sure if they're going to love this and yea that's it for today I end this with confusion, prediction & headache hahaha.

bye. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hari nii ๐Ÿ™Œ part 2 ~

ok, so masa utk baliik ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ the happiest moment for student like Meeee  ๐Ÿ˜‹ ngeh. paling exited, sbb nk TERUS pergi RUMAH nenek ๐Ÿ‘ต (belah mak) (p/s : kitaorg panggil nenek ni Nenek " dikco " - and i have nooo idea why we called her  like that ๐Ÿ˜‚. guh ms dlm perjalanan, kitaorg LAPAR yg teramaaatt sgt !! ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง so, kitaorg singgah kedai makan kawan umi. nama nye ( Budi X Cafรฉ ) - Budi tu lah kwn sekolah umi ๐Ÿ˜Š. sy order nasi kosong + ayam ๐Ÿ“ masak merah, rania ๐Ÿ‘ง : nasi grg pataya, cika ๐Ÿ‘ฉ : sama mcm Rania, umi share dgn Harraz : Mee goreng (yg kaler coklet tuu) ๐Ÿ. semasa menunggu, ada lah jugak org lain makan kat situ, then Rania pusingkan kepala aku sambil ckp : cayang!! tgk org tu pakai baju Frozen warna pepel ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ". adoi, dh lah dia ckp kuat2, lepastu org tu pandaaang lelaki  ๐Ÿ‘จ. ๐Ÿ˜ hahah. lepas dh makan, kitaorg pn singgah umah nenek. ๐Ÿ‘ต kitaorg beraya rumah " Abg Sepul " -sbb mak aku yg panggil camtu ๐Ÿ˜Š. rupa2nye adik dia satu sekolah dgn mak akuu ki...

Being a mascot ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’œ so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! ๐Ÿ€⚽๐ŸŽพ๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿšธ❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so ๐Ÿ˜‚ }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

1st day keluar rumah after 7 minggu captived in my humble crib

7 Ramadan 2020, 1st day keluar rumah after 7 weeks terperangkap, Smiled at literally everyone. ๐Ÿฅฐ Semalam, alhamdulillah, Umi told us that dah boleh keluar rumah berdua!!!! So i begged Umi to take me out, i can help angkat2 barang dapur, or apa2 je but please please please bring me see the light of the day.  " barang dapur pun dah habis, kalau dah boleh keluar berdua, ha jomlah esok pergi Ramly. " Sejak pkp ni, Papa je selalu beli barang dapur. Tapi since my father is working dengan something related to perhubungan, jadi masa PKP ni beliau sangat2 la diperlukan. Selamani, o/station 3 hari je, 3 hari kerja balik petang, and 1 hari cuti whole day (ya u might want to scream at me ha tengok pengorbanan sang ayah! ). Tapi PKP ni, dia kena o/station 4-5 hari and 1 hari cuti, 1 hari lagi balik time berbuka je & pergi kerja balik lepastu balik tengah malam. Disclaimer:  Cikgu2 al mahbuuuub, pengetua sekolah mahupun bekas pengetua sekolah, cikgu akademik mahupun cikgu d...

making gold ๐ŸŒ›

 yolo it's already day 3 of me not updating anything on my what'sapp, I used to make status every single day, just to you know, to inform my loved ones about my condition, share the things I do etc etc. I don't know but I kinda started to feel like I lost myself just to please other people. mana tak nya, I myself genuinely express my big heart yet some of them take this for granted.  Even more disgusting is when I feel judged, ill-watched & envied. yo, I don't usually do this to all people except for my close friends so be sure to count you blessing to be in my circle.  i know taking advices from our surroundings is good thing but it's not a good thing man to be asked to be somebody else. oh well, I don't really love to talk much because we've known enough how people these days hate reading.  actually I just want to write here that my birthday will be on this Sunday so I wonder does my crush knows about it or maybe... is he going to do something spectacu...

6 days in Konya, Turkey. & Life as a Turkish ๐Ÿ‘ฐ experiences and recommendations. ☕

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ Life as a Turkish ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ Selam aleykรผm, people! gรผnaydฤฑn !! ๐Ÿ˜š  it's been ages since i last wrote about " Who am I? (family version) ". if you haven't read it yet, go read it after you read this entry i'm writing right now. ๐Ÿ‘ผ☁ nesฤฑlsฤฑn? (how are you?) if you're doin good, elhamdulillah. if you're not, reveilles-vous bientรดt. ๐Ÿ˜Š (this is french language. ๐Ÿ˜†) so maybe most of you readers (most are my friends and fam ๐Ÿ‘ฉ) knew that i went to Turkey last March. i spent 10 days there, 4 days in Istanbul which is my all time fav ๐Ÿ˜, and another 6 days well spent in Konya, the most beautiful historical and cultural place i've ever been. but between 6 days in Konya, i also went to Cappadocia, which filled wth old cavessss and hot air ballon, we went to Sille and Aksaray. ๐Ÿ˜‹  elhamdulillah, indeed God hears to every du'a. it took me 4 years , i keep praying and praying and praying in every single of my sujood. i know it is impossible sometimes for ...

Value the things u have.. ๐Ÿ˜

 a crow who was lived in the forest ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ and was absolutely satisfied with life. ๐Ÿป  but one day, ⛅ he saw a SWAN; " this swan is sooooo white and i am sooooo black! " the crow thought. " This Swan must be the HAPPIEST bird in the WORLD ๐Ÿ˜€ " he expressed his thoughts to the swan. " Actually,,.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ" the swan replied, " i was feeling that i was the HAPPIEST bird in the WORLD. until i saw a parrot, which has 2 colors ๐ŸŒ“. i now think the parrot is the HAPPIEST BIRD in CREATION. " The Crow then approached the Parrot... the Parrot explained; " i lived a VERY happy life, until i saw a PEACOCK. ๐Ÿ˜“ i have only 2 colors ๐ŸŒ“ but the Peacock has MULTIPLE COLORS. ๐Ÿ˜ต " The Crow then visited a Peacock in the ZOO and SAW ๐Ÿ˜ฑ that hundreds of people ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ช๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’ƒ had gathered to SEE him. After the people left, the Crow approached the Peacock and say; " Dear Peacock, you're soooo beautiful!! Everyday,...