Skip to main content

episode 1 of being 20. :(

 4th May 2022, Raya ketiga - a bit sad cuz got to visit only 2 houses today and i miss my paternal side kampung.. 


However, salam and if there is anyone read this entry well i would like to wish you the warmest selamat hari raya aidilfitri!! It's currently day 3 of Syawal, and today was on my mum's side. Just to gush out my feeling these days, it has been 2 years we didnt meet each other because of the pandemic, i was once a teenager now i'm an adult - just how the time changed everything. 

During our visit to my paternal side, some asked my father " kapan arek mantu? " or " when will you get your children in law? ". If you were me, i bet you'll feel so uncomfortable talking about the opposite gender in front of my father; he is so strict even since i was a kid, so how in the world would i talk about marriage? But somehow at this age of 20, you've met a lot and those things has shaped you into somebody - I dont feel ashamed anymore and in fact i am ready to face my father and to answer any questions relating to that. 

I did and I do think a lot, i love to plan things wayyy ahead of future, the targets, the backups and all stuffs. Some people will find this funny, for thinking of something that is unsure, but who cares, i write my own story and let Allah proceed the rest. :) I already has thought of my study journey, the job i'll be taking if i got scholarship and if i dont get any, the things i wanna do after i graduated the part 2 of  architecture school, type of boyfriend i dream of, the age i plan to get married, the house i'll be settling in, how many children i would have, how wanna teach my kids, the countries i aspire to travel, etc. 

Back to the question my father got yesterday, a bit surprising that he replied with a hinge of 'he prefers if i get married after my degree / young age BUT my partner needs to be capable in providing the needs' (lol seriously i started to feel weird to talk about this hahahahah oh well this has to be transferred here asap or else it'll be wandering on my mind forever!) and he mentioned that he would favor for me to have 10 children because he wants the house to be loud especially during hari raya hskdejfbvnccjdu weyyy but i already clarified that i would have 4 children approximately, like the pain of giving birth is half of the deathhhhhh thus if 10 children, man that's so brutal, it's beyond death!!

For me personally, I am planning to only have a boyfriend for now, or later, and get married by the age of 27, or maybe 28, and above. And when i mentioned 'boyfriend' i dont mean the cliche or common and not serious type of relationship, as we can tell i am an ENF-J; someone who look forward to engage with everyone and will make sure to preserve the connection. I don't know, i just want someone i can pour the love to (cewah), someone i can count on to, and someone i'm looking forward to for the rest of my life (and may that wouldnt change, but if God has written something better, hence i will not regret :) ) 

To tell, today, the fourth of May 2022, i am still single....i dont know what am i doing with life right now HAHAHAHAHAHAHA let's just be transparent here, im currently exhausted with my life - im not sure if it is an answered prayer or just an unexpected experience, but IT IS HARD TO MAKE CHOICES AND TO REJECT SOME; Both hell and heaven were upon me these past weeks and I decided to not have any crushes on anyone, anymore. Let's just be neutral, single and enjoy life at its best. Just in case someone's coming, he'll make the way at all cost no matter how hard you try to avoid. So, i just hope that people will understand that if you like someone pls be fast or somebody else will pluck their luck, 


Until next time for more 'the beginning of an adulthood' talk with me (;-;) byee
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jejaka di pejabat sekolah.

tadi saya dgn kawan saya Fatimah nak pergi bilik guru lelaki. bilik guru tu bersebelahan dgn pejabat sekolah. saya & kwn saya nak hantar kerja kayu khb. saya buat tabung. masa nak masuk tu, tiba2 cikgu khb kitaorg masuk pejabat. jadi  saya dgn fatimah pun nak masuk pejabat. tiba2 terperasan ada org lelaki ni HANDSOME 😍. dia pakai baju putih so means dia Pengawas / Prefect. dia pakai kopiah putih. muka dia putih, hidung dia mancung. ahh, saya dh tak boleh describe dh. susah. 😂 saya dgn fatimah cpt2 tunggu dekat depan bilil pengetua. semasa lelaki itu keluar, saya dan fatimah sampat melihatnya dari belakang. saya dan fatimah rasa dia adalah org yg PALING handsome dekat sekolah. dia mungkin atas saya. mungkin form 3 atau form 4. yg pasti bukan form 2. ok lah. sampai sini saja. saya berharap saya dpt jumpa dia lagi.

Awakened by prince charming

AAAAAAAAA dyou guys wanna know?? I had a magical and wonderful dream last nightttttt. If you're my sisters or my roomates, you know that i love love love to set a continuous alarm in the morning. 5.40 am, 5.50 am, 6.05 am, 6.15 am, 6.20 am and 6.25 am and each of these comes with my favourite One Direction song :3  So this morning, my spirit finally knows how to come back to its body. I woke up freshly at 6.25 am, and dont thank to my alarm, instead, to the prince charming i met in my dream.  (Wait at this right moment i am currently at cafe, the awkwardness seems demanding to be the king in my mind and thoughts for the abang cafe is waiting for me to be in front of the paying counter. 😖😖😖😖😖😖)  Okay what was it just now?? Ohhh the prince charming. Sooo i think i was blanketed by the demon's pee for i felt soooo lazy to wake up for fajr. (Dont copy the action, or you'll get the ticket to Jahannam in no time)  During my 5 minutes sleep (between 6. 20 to 6.25) , i...

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...

" what u give, u'll get back "

dulu masa saya sekolah rendah, mak 👩 saya kerja malam. mak saya lecturer dkat Cosmopoint , K.L.M.U.c ( Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University college ) dari pukul 8 malam - 10 malam mak saya mengajar. masa ni saya duduk dekat Taman Sentosa Ria 2, no. 52. 😅😄 jadi saya duduk rumah dgn ayah saya. 👨 saya, cika, rania. masa ni Rania baby, massni dia dlm 3 / 4 tahun.. masatu saya malas nk jaga rania. ye lah, budak sek rendah kan, semua malas.. tau main je 😝. saya suruh ayah saya jaga, tp ayah saya suruh biarkan.. dulu saya selalu fikir kite kena sama2 sbb kat keliling kita ada hantu 👻 . hahaha. jadi, walau pun saya pura2 kononnye biarkan Rania, tp saya gelisah jugak. saya pernah ikat tali dekat saya dgn dia supaya x berpisah 🙌�jugakya jugakak perna  d   saya jugak pernah ikat benang jahit mak saya dekat bby walker dia atas tujuan yg sama 😂. suatu hari, saya marah dekat ayah saya sbb asyik biarkan je rania. penat saya nk jage dia. suatu hari ayah saya masak telur 🍳  then ...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

now i can SAY it clearly.

..الحمدلله على كل حال ونعمه الله أكبر     LAGU SMIK (Sek. Men. Ibn Khaldun) Madrasah kami tersergam berjasa Sm ibn Khaldun nama yang tercipta Madrasah cemerlang inspirasi jiwa Al quran As sunnah rujukan utama 'Alim bertaqwa' syiar kami Memupuk semangat perjuangan ini 'Berilmu Beramal' panji diri Gemilang akhlak, Terbilang peribadi Muaddib Murabbi yang rela berkorban Menabur jasa iman di dada Pengorbanan Ulamak mencipta sejarah Tarbiah Islam seiring berdakwah Terulung sejarah Memori SMIK Cemerlang akedemik, Sahsiah terpuji Merungkai kata Insan Rabbani Gemilang di Persada bumi pertiwi Inilah madrasah yang kami sanjungi Sm Ibn Khaldun yang kami kagumi Sedia berjuang Putera Puteri Kami harapan ummah sejati Kami harapan ummah sejati. أنا أحب المدرسة ابن خلدون الثانوية SAYA SAYANG SMIK . I ❤ SMIK. 3 years to go and am sure am gonna miss this form 2. :'(