Skip to main content

Chapter 1:

 2nd May 2023, Tuesday. 


It was class time and I had to go to the toilet. I suddenly noticed my best friend's text while I was doing my job in the boring and mundane cubicle, asking me to help her create a letter for her lecturers due to her absence. Her grandmother was very ill that she needed to extend her stay in Singapore. 

I am that one who loves to disappear during class time. Not because I don't like certain classes, but because I am easily get distracted. I need fresh air and some sunlight to recharge my focus so I could pass this hell-journey course. So I was planning to sit somewhere, KAED level 2 corridor might sounds good as it is facing the courtyard, the height somehow brings me to nature in a comfortable distance, with the morning ray casted and filtered by 2 levels above - makes the temperature at the corridor is as cozy to be stayed for a quite of time. 

To the corridor I went and seated, crossing my leg and started to think of formal words to be written in the letter for my friend. Out of nowhere, a foreign man walked rushingly in front of me, back and forth as he gave me a few glances, signing he was somewhere with my seat before I came. Noticing that, I quickly approach the guy, asking him "Brother, did I took your seat?". The man the replied "No, no". But little did he know that I knew he was pretending because he kept looking at my seat.  So I asked him again, " Are you sure? Or do you wish me to leave? I can go sit somewhere else?" With his eyes were still nailed on the seat, he answered "No. You don't have to. Just be there and I'll be here" - showing me the gesture of he was just fine to stand there, facing the courtyard, and started to be busy on his phone. However, he. stood. in. front. of me; SO HOW COME THAT WOULD NOT INTEFERE MY PEACE TO WRITE A LETTER? 

I blew my last shot to confirm just in case I was oppressing the guy, "No brother, please, you can have a seat, no one's here" while patting a seat beside me. Surprisingly the man walked towards me and sat hahahahahahahaahaha. Normally not all strangers, especially foreigners would agree this situation, but then I understood that this guy just wanted to sit and that was it. 

I didn't notice his face at all as he was standing in front of me with the pale yellowish ray penetrated through the courtyard crushed from his back, so his figure was quite shadowy but I didn't really mind as long as I am comfortable to skip my class. 

While texting my friend, I realized he was somehow looking at me a few times as if he wanted to say something, but I was busy with my phone. So, I took down my phone and looked at him - A good guesser I was, he then talked to me, asking about classes and other things I don't really remember hahahaha. Long story short, we talked and he was not a fluent speaker, he almost not understand anything at all. I suspected that he was somewhere from France or country that does not practice English, because he seemed no Arabs. Arabs in my campus are all fluent speaker, because they live with the language. The conversation blessed me with his beautiful and definitely different features I used to see everyday; He has a very dreamy brown eyes - they weren't dark one, but a soft, light one. He has a pair of thick eyebrows, but both is more like a compliment to his eyes. He has beard, the trendy extended beard people nowadays are dying for to look manly basically, and his hair... was also in brown tone, but darker. His skin was pale but it somehow shone when the sunlight hit his face and told much that he was not an Arabs, but more to European.

I quickly texted my friend, that a handsome guy just took his seat beside me hahahahahahahaahahahahaha, we both were excited and I lived that situation - Long story short, we talked quite a lot, the conversation continued and stopped; he's from Turkey and unexpectedly from Konya where my parents' bestfriend live. I went there once and live like a real local with my family there for a week. So since his hometown and language are quite familiar to me then at least I could do something to make him feel comfortable and understood. He then asked me for my social media and that was how it went that day. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...

5 minutes parenting experience, i guess

 28th September 2022.  It's been a while I didn't talk about dream since the last time about the prince charming who woke me up for Fajr prayer if you guys could recall. And this morning's dream is nothing less as happy as that one.  I dreamt that I woke up from everyday sleep like always but there were lots of people waiting around the bed. It was like around 30 people I don't really recognize but they somehow knew me in that dream. First when I got my eyelids opened they were all cheering and talking to each other " Raihana is awake, Raihana is awake " as if I slept for a quite long time and I was like, " oh yes, I am ". I looked at those faces and I really, didn't know who they are, however their expressions and behaviors subtly indicating that I was in a comma. Like always, I usually drink some water after my sleep - So I rose from that bed and tried to walk to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with natural lighting, as warm-yellowish as h...

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

Ugly hand writing. 📝 -motivational entry (...i guess😗)

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 😄 Salam Ramadhan to all of you. ('all' seem so many readers 😂😂 since i know how many  people read my blog. 😆 more info, read the latest entry! 🙋)  so it's 3: 46 AM (now i just wait for Sahoor 😗). everyone is sleepin. and i don't know how long can papa's/rania's phone hotspot can hold on.. (the battery drains very fast.) i don't have any credits in my phone since this year i have a big examination.  so i take this FREE time to improve, change myself. i watched videos about hijabs, language,. from there i watched the attitude, behaviour, how's they react , etc. being honest, i still cannot found what i seek. i mean i do found it but it is just not enough. 🙍 then my brain told me that my hand writing is ugly. well to be a great muslimah, a leader, we should have a beautiful hand writing.  this made me remember something.. when i told my friend, Maryam that my hand writing is super duper ugly and i mean it's beautiful. ...

The Death of Prophet Suleiman a.s based on The Quran.

١٤ يوليو ٢٠١٨  @ ١ ذوالقعده //6:30 pm//  سلام عليكم يا اصدقاء، كيف حالكم جميعاً؟ وانا الحمد لله، بخير جداً جداً جداً. 😄❤ so, just now, i watched the TV, about our beloved Prophet, Prophet Suleiman a.s. so whenever we heard the name " Suleiman " ,  the Saba' empire, the Queen Balqis, the Hud-hud bird and the genies will just pop up in our mind.  yes! we were all bein taught about him since little but so little do we know about his death. tamam, it is important to know about death. especially about the one whom we love and admire so much! the Prophet S.A.W said in a hadith " Cukuplah kematian sebagai sebaik-baik penasihat. "  *this Hadith is in Malay* ya without further ado, let's dive into the Holy Quran, what God says about Prophet Suleiman. From surat Saba' aayah 14; Setelah Kami tetapkan berlakunya kematian Nabi Sulaiman, tidak ada yang menunjukkan kepada mereka tentang kematiannya melainkan semut putih (anai-anai) yang telah memakan ...