Skip to main content

Called her mine.

 22nd August 2023


    She was somehow a Lebanese.. perhaps an Arab.. whose kind soul was the warmth of the friendship between my family and her. Her husband, was caught dead while protecting the country, he was a brave, fine soldier. And this woman, she had that big eyes and a pointy nose. Her hair was nearly curl and it is in light brown. She was a doctor and somehow people are so greed for heaven that they got her killed. In that dream, she was a good friend of mine.

    " You take her! " was her last word to me, for her first born. The little angel was just born and knew nothing. Not even she could recognize her mother.

     So I called her mine.. That time was as if I am an independent adult, alone, and ready to spend my life for the little girl. I brought her everywhere and taught her to laugh. She has that bright, big smile and that cheeks, light pink shades whenever she sees me. Her eyes blue and, she is mine.

    I remembered I showed her to my father, and my parents - they love her as much as i do. No matter how much cuddles and kisses my parents gave her, she was always looking back at me, with that hairless rounded head and shiny smile; as if to ask my approval to be that happy with someone else other than me. I wonder how wonderful His jannah could be if the world is already felt like this - she was just an orphan I took care of and loved, yet I never been happier. Life is just perfect, when she's here with me. She is mine. 

    Time passed, and her hair grew long till her shoulder, as half curly as her mother's. She now can talk; I taught a human being to talk! She's not even my children but her existence made me the luckiest. And just then, I was strucked by reality that I owned nothing of her - the government wanted her back, to be reunited with her bloodline family who basically cares nothing after all this time. Where were they, when I was the one had to wake up all night for the baby? Where were they before I got to love this little girl with the fullest of my heart? 

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IM THE ONLY HUMAN BEING IN THE CAMPUS

 18 nov 2020, day 3 of semester 1 break (3 wiks) The covid19 cases in my hometown, Klang is quite alarming. 100+ cases every single day has made Klang as one of the dangerous red zones in Malaysia. All of my friends from Terengganu, Kelantan, Perak and Pahang can happily go home but as for me, my father seemed that he wanted his daughter to survive alone in people's place and to do good.  It's day 3 of the break, luckily i have my roomate to accompany me until next year, February for semester 2 registration day. There are 5 levels in each hostel building. My room is on level 4. Either you trust me or not but legit there are NO ONE except at level 4 and level 5. But there are like 4 rooms with human beings inside in total.  Since my mom and my dad gave me no choice, i kinda excited to see how am i going to survive in this campus with no shops open, and only a cafe that close so early around 4 pm. I was quite sad seeing my friends wave me goodbyes day by day.  Yesterda...

Hope..

Hope   is a " whispering " sound from the deepest inside your heart.  Hope is the only one that trust you when you're not believe in yourself.  Sometimes, it's up to your heart to hear what Hope's talking.   Hope is small. Just a tiny piece of   trust for the future. Once you believe in hope,   you'll feel " strong".  Hope can last forever. -only if yoy take GOOD care of it by believing it. But it can be easily to destroy in just 1 sec. it's fragile.  Hope is something that never impossible!  Hope is one of the rahmah from Allah to us. Without hope, we aren't like now. Without hope, there's no success in this life.  Take sometime to hear what your heart's talking. maybe it's important for your future.. — Raihana Shamsul, 15. 18 February 2017, 4.15 pm, Saturday.     hope is important to us. appreciate it by believe in it. 💝

🎂 bday countdown~

4 sept 2021, sat.  3 hours left before my birthday: honestly, as I grow up, the excitement of celebrating birthday started to fade slowly and instead of hoping for scrumptious birthday cake from my loved ones, I'll take my 1st step to spend my money on them. wouldn't that be better, to spend on something that can last be a man's mudghah?  last year, I spent my birthday at campus and how pathetic that I didn't really make friends with anybody else because we just enrolled the campus on the early August- so what to expect in just a month to have somebody wishing for you? hence I just bought some waffles using my money (yea I looked so lonely hahahaha) and then distribute it to my close fellas. also, I got some sweet wishes via social medias and that's how last year went. this year, I was planning to just order something from KFC for I've been craving this since I was in campus. plus, my mum and I just finished rearrange the furniture in our rooms thus there's ...

WHO AM I? *fam edition👩👧👦*

🌵 my sister's view bout me : " You love kidding and joking with your own self but more in a stupid way. " me : it's true hell 🌵 my other sister's view on me : " you just love to talk about love and live in your forever-never-real fantasies. A day without 'Harry Styles' is always wrong and i'm sick bout it. " me : AUCH IT HURTS GURL. and real. 🌵 my brother's thought bout me: *i show him beautiful women on instagram, and i asked him; " who's this? " and most of the time i said " doesn't she looked alike me? so she is meeeee "* " Yah it's youu. " " You.. " " Oh look here , you and you again! " me : AUCH. the lies are gorgeous. good job, boi. bye.