Skip to main content

orientation week

 27 sept 2021; lagi 2 hari nak bday 2 onyet favourite saya HAHAHAHAHA. sekarang dah pukul 2.59 am, and I feel so fresh sbb baru jek bangun, dah tidur dah lepas isyak tadi hehehe. 


shall we start the entry- 

so I just woke up from my deep sleep, I went ahead open up my phone just like everyone else does hahahaha and read all messages. I don't know why but my what'sapp is always filled with new messages EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. I suddenly remembered my room mate said that "Raihana is a businessman whenever she wakes up, always with her phone replying all questions and hells there. " 😂😂😂😂😂


however that doesn't really matter, but I stopped at Farina's text that she sent me a name list of our groupings for orientation week- Yep, we are currently on orientation for our degree and I've never felt this indifferent and reluctant. despite the event is fully held online, I still force my little mind to work on a plan to escape all these. contrary to when I was in foundation, I don't think there is any memory where I hate to indulge and get blend with new friends. 


well done, IIUM; the name list is somehow has power to take control over me though, I don't wanna feel irresponsible for doing no contribution to my group so--- again, do I really have to join the program? 😂 


how I  hope there will be a doctor reading this entry and bother to tell me what disease I'm currently having because it was never fun to have anxiety attacking you from every corner. 😔😔 I guess, that all my close friends are taking different courses now I am somewhat lonely, and I've been predicting how worse it could get as everyone grows older, they tend to not make friends anymore. 


oh well, for the 100th time rereading this, I think God just rained me a tiny drop of comfort from above hahahahaha alhamdulillah; what was so hard before, I just need to seek a bit confidence and always aim the best. if I do best, I don't need anyone for I can stand up on my own HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😩✨

 

well I think that's it, writing really helps me a lot in coping my insecurities, and I think you should have a cup of it too today, hehe. to Raihana in the future, I know you'll be just fine like always, so stop being too worried and dramatic 😑. you're gonna do good in Shaa Allah.nail the first impression ok hahaha




" today's yours." -Raihana 20/21. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a mascot 👽

11 feb 2017, Saturday { esok sukan }. ~11.01 pm~ assalamualaikum w.b.t, good nite  !! 😀💜 so how are you? me, i'm just fine about 2 hours ago but just now i feel nervous for tomorrow.. SUKAN ! 🏀⚽🎾🎽🏃🗽🚸❌✔ no, i'm not scared to sukan.. but perbarisan.. cikgu said i'm going to be a mascot for our team. (team? haha can't figured the perfect word than 'team'. 😩) and guess what? i'm going to be ADUDU tomorrow!!  * that green creature is Adudu. * *one of Adudu's species, Bagogo, a businessGREENCREATURE { i thought so 😂 }* for those who don't know Adudu, he's a character from Malay Action Cartoon Series, BOBOIBOY. he's an alien. 👽 (for you who don't know about this series, better watch now on youtube. it was totally amazing, i love this series so much! ❤) * Adudu's ex-classmate, Ijojo. dia jahat~* So dalam perbarisan nanti, i yang depaaaan sekali. wearing Adudu mascot. but more surprising, MY TEACHER MAKE THE MASCO...

Nervousnyaaaaaa esok Dean's Cup Debate Championship!! >< // bismillah to experience

 1st June 2021, Tuesday, currently in jelousy >:( hm! * IDEA  is our society name. it is AED but read backwards. AEDi.  umm basically i placed the title before the championship and now it's already 2 days after the debate 🤣 so i still remember that day w here Asad texted me asking if i interested to join debate representing my course, archi & env design (AED, if ur new). when i was in secondary school, i did joined some debate competitions since i was 15 and i got the title 'best debater'. I was in that team with my bestfriend, Ainul and my forever friend, Hidayah. these 2 idiots were the best when it comes to talk-back episodes. still fresh in my mind how we got prepared; always 2 weeks before the competition, find legit EVERYTHING related to our motion, collect informations from buku karangan biar ayat power and figure out what will the opposition come up with. oh well.  now it has been nearly 10 months i am stuck in the campus. 10 months with no tv. 10 mon...

Ugly hand writing. 📝 -motivational entry (...i guess😗)

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 😄 Salam Ramadhan to all of you. ('all' seem so many readers 😂😂 since i know how many  people read my blog. 😆 more info, read the latest entry! 🙋)  so it's 3: 46 AM (now i just wait for Sahoor 😗). everyone is sleepin. and i don't know how long can papa's/rania's phone hotspot can hold on.. (the battery drains very fast.) i don't have any credits in my phone since this year i have a big examination.  so i take this FREE time to improve, change myself. i watched videos about hijabs, language,. from there i watched the attitude, behaviour, how's they react , etc. being honest, i still cannot found what i seek. i mean i do found it but it is just not enough. 🙍 then my brain told me that my hand writing is ugly. well to be a great muslimah, a leader, we should have a beautiful hand writing.  this made me remember something.. when i told my friend, Maryam that my hand writing is super duper ugly and i mean it's beautiful. ...

Me,

 30th. November 2024. Hi it's me again after so long, quite feeling sandwiched in wanting to write this entry in Malay, for the other day was like a message from God that my mom quoted a piece of Malay poem to me on the day of my convocation and I was so drown into finding its meaning and yep the meaning did find and found me. It somehow slapped me right on my face bdjsjsjd but oh well I still want to write here in English just so anyone can read in case I wouldn't be able to read and even remember the bittersweet memoir of my life. :) The poem sounds like this; Rumah kecil tiangnya seribu, rumah besar tiangnya satu.  When you do your searchings you might find out various of interpretations but for me, the line somehow tells that when I was little I have my mom as my pillar, and she alone can be my thousand pillars. But now when I'm getting older and wiser, occupied with hell tons of responsibilities, I'm gonna go thru everything alone. And me alone is as weak as one pi...

The Death of Prophet Suleiman a.s based on The Quran.

١٤ يوليو ٢٠١٨  @ ١ ذوالقعده //6:30 pm//  سلام عليكم يا اصدقاء، كيف حالكم جميعاً؟ وانا الحمد لله، بخير جداً جداً جداً. 😄❤ so, just now, i watched the TV, about our beloved Prophet, Prophet Suleiman a.s. so whenever we heard the name " Suleiman " ,  the Saba' empire, the Queen Balqis, the Hud-hud bird and the genies will just pop up in our mind.  yes! we were all bein taught about him since little but so little do we know about his death. tamam, it is important to know about death. especially about the one whom we love and admire so much! the Prophet S.A.W said in a hadith " Cukuplah kematian sebagai sebaik-baik penasihat. "  *this Hadith is in Malay* ya without further ado, let's dive into the Holy Quran, what God says about Prophet Suleiman. From surat Saba' aayah 14; Setelah Kami tetapkan berlakunya kematian Nabi Sulaiman, tidak ada yang menunjukkan kepada mereka tentang kematiannya melainkan semut putih (anai-anai) yang telah memakan ...

Adjusting the crown & get the day started, Hijab Tutorial!! 🧕🏻

Hello!! So it's my 1st time doing this kinda content since some of u wondering about how i wear my hijab.. well, it is just a hijabi classic look ! But since everyone still wondering how.. To be honest I am really bad at wearing hijab.. obviously you can see how i look like at school. My mum keep telling me it's alright to look ugly sometimes as long as u have a good wide mind. Remember that the sun doesn't lose its beauty when the clouds are covering her.  So, i am notorious for not wearing any under scarf and more than 1 pin for everyday look. And im not even ashamed. I am a very simple girl ye la sbb nanti nak singgah solat lah, lepastu org ada adik kan.. First things first, i use cotton material i bought in Turkey. Like mostly, this is the common material people in Arabs, Turkey and around that region use for their hijabs. It costs me 40tl ( rm 40 ) only , and to me it is affordable for i bought this at the Grand Bazaar. 🤔  Without further a do, here's a ...